1. Diagnosis of cerebral palsy
2. A new technique of neurotomy selective motor fasciculotomy.
3. Selective neurotomy for spastic upper limbs.
4. Ideal habilitation center for CP.
5. Lumbosacral selective functional posterior rhizotomy for spastic lower limbs.
6. Confusion in the management of a person with spasticity.
7. Limb dystonia.
8. Damage to developing brain you may have to fight two battles.
9. Selective motor fasciculotomy benefits whom and to what extent.
10. Various therapies are complimentary.
11. High-tech to optimize spastic tone.
12. Management of CP in India an overview of overlook.
13. Let’s join hands for the welfare of children and adults with cerebral palsy.
14. Watch your language.
15. Important rule – therapeutic exercise.
16. CP management, more myths less facts.
17. CP management – why are we hopeless, dejected and disappointed.
18. Development of language in children and tips to improve.
If you are interested to obtain these articles may write to IFCP. Click here for contact